24/09/2016

Candy colored ATCs - A Flair for Buttons


Don't the "Big Eyed Girls" flairs look cute as candies? That was my thought behind these ATCs. They are so joyful and pretty colored that I thought to make a set of some sweet cards. To have a bit variety in them I used also flairs from set "Hello Spring" but kept other elements quite similar in each card.



The bottom layer in the cards is a piece of rose patterned paper. On top that is a piece of resist fabric and the various embellishments like a die cut flower bouquet. I used watercolors to color both the resist fabric and the die cuts. Each card also holds some thread, stickers and a word sticker, too.

These are free for a swap if you are interested. Please just send me a mail if you wish to do a swap! My mail is rkovasin ( a) gmail.com.

Thank you for stopping by! And have a lovely Saturday!


Sets used:

 



Materials: A Flair for Buttons, Prima Marketing, Carabelle Studio, Teippitarha, 7 Dots Studio


2 comments:

Jaana H-V said...

Kauniita kortteja ja söpöjä nappeja!

Val-Belle said...

These are just gorgeous Riikka - I dont get nearly enough time to stop by but I am always delighted when I do. Love the colours and the little flair buttons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...