15/08/2017

Two enchanted ones - Prima Marketing


Sweet Tuesday everyone! Here's a page I created for a stencil theme to Prima Marketing. The layout is about my two girls and my father. I wanted to create a layout with a vintage vibe and chose colors and papers that would go to the theme - old wall paper patterns and dusty colors.

The page is about a birthday present we bought for my father and how it captivated not only him but my daughters, too. It was a little model airplane, something he used to build before I was born and when I was young. My girls watched carefully while he put this new little model together. Thus the title of the page.


As I mentioned, this page is done for a stencil theme. I used four different stencils while making the page, can you spot them all? I know some of them are more easily to see than the others. Probably you noticed the golden details right away and maybe the doily, too? The golden ones are done using Art Alchemy acrylic paint and the doily using Modeling Paste. 

But there's two more - patterns done using Prima ink and another using Color Bloom spray. The former is on the edge of the paper strip and the background paper, done in pale lilac color, on the left side of the strip. And the sprayed versions are on top of the strip. A delicate floral pattern in tea color. You can probably see these two best from the detail shot below. 


Do you use stencils in your crafting? I think they are a really handy tools, with which you can easily create patterns to the background! 

Thank you for your visit today! Have a splendid day! 


Materials: Prima Marketing, Ranger

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...