07/09/2017

Donut cards - A Flair for Buttons


Hello hello! Today I'll be sharing my second project for A Flair for Buttons in June (oops). Normally I do two separate projects with nothing to combine them but this time I choose to keep a theme going. I used the "Donut Love 1" flair set in the layout you can see here (link) and I used the same set to make two sweet cards. My idea was that my two girls could take these to birthday parties they attend.


To keep the cards sweet and sugary I used bright colors and fun patterns in the two. There's colorful polka dot like sprinkles and also some cute sugar cube stickers. The background is done using pink acrylic paint and watercolors splashes - again kind of mimicking the sprinkles on top of the donuts. The flairs make the focal point and the top most layer in these, though. They need to be the center of attention!

Have a sweet day! Thank you for your visit! 


Sets used:




Materials: A Flair for Buttons, Doodlebug Designs, Echo Park, Prima Marketing, Talens

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...